"Vietnam Diary" with travel guide &
Perfume Pagoda (Huong Pagoda) is a big complex of Buddhist temples and shrines built into the Huong Tich mountains. Getting to the pagodas requires a journey first by road, then by river, then on foot or by cable car.
Travel from Hanoi by car for two hours to My Duc, then take a small boat. This entertaining boat trip travels along scenic waterways between limestone cliffs.
The price to ride on the cable car is VND80
There are numerous pagodas around the site and strewn over the mountain. It is thought that the first temple was a small structure on the current site of Thien Tru which existed during the 15th century.
Legend claims that the site was discovered over 2000 years ago by a monk meditating in the area. He named the site after a Tibetan mountain where Lord Buddha practiced asceticism.
Many travelers make the trip out of faith, but clearly for others, religion is an excuse to get away from the grind.
a2zTravellers is a travel channel where you can find your travel essentials, travel diary,
Travel the world!
Our YouTube Channels
You can find all a2zTubers
Be updated with our other social sites
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/a2zTubers
- Google Plus - https://plus.google.com/u/0/108622588112249584751
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/a2zTubers/
- https://www.pinterest.com/a2ztubers/ - http://a2ztubers.tumblr.com/ Tumblr - https://new.vk.com/public125703021 Vk
- Digg - http://digg.com/u/a2ztubers
- http://a2ztubers.livejournal.com/ Livejournal
- Blogger - http://a2ztubers.blogspot.com/
Thanks for being with us. :)